SanAsh – Sana & Ashar are a couple from Australia, running the blog “Bright Minds”. SanAsh recently entered the WordPress community as a lifestyle blogger. Before a few weeks, they’ve decided to take their blog forward as a health and travel blog.
Chloe is an 11-year old kid, again a recent blogger, the owner of another wonderful blog “Chloe’s Thoughts”. She loves to write haikus. She also pens wonderful poems. Do check her out and show some love!
About the award
This is that same award that’s coming around the blogging sphere as the ‘Original Outstanding Blogger Award’. I did a little backward tracing to find how ‘Original’ got added to the name of the award. The creator’s post has the word ‘original’ in the slug of the URL to indicate its introduction. And, as days passed, it tweaked its name itself. 😛
Expand to read
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (Very important! See why in step 5.)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
My answers to the questions from ‘Bright Minds’:
- What are the best three phrases to describe yourself?
Self-confident, Lone wolf, and Outspoken!
- Has your personality changed since childhood? What’s the reason?
Yes, it has changed in a lot of dimensions. I believe that’s a part of life. With more experiences, we become more matured.
- When you’re upset or angry, what’s the worst thing that you could do?
The worst thing I do is to slam my door hard. I don’t speak or react much when I’m angry or upset until the hard feelings subside to some extent.
- What are you most proud of and why?
I’m proud of myself as a person. The reason, I don’t really know. I guess it’s self-love!
- What’s the biggest regret of your life, and why?
I believe in ‘What’s gone is gone’. I’m not a person who whines over the past, knowing there’s no good in crying over the spilt milk. I just have a few lessons for the rest of my life.
- If you ever win a lottery for $1 Million, what’s the first thing you’d do?
First thing, I’ll feast or throw a party to friends and family.
- If you’d go for a world tour which destination you’d go first and why? What’s the foremost thing you’d teach your child as a life lesson, and why?
Europe! It has quite a lot of historic places, and has different cultures to explore.
I don’t have any now. I’d probably teach to take responsibility for his/her actions.
My answers to the questions from ‘Chloe’s Thoughts’:
- Are you messy or neat?
- If you had a boat, what would you name it?
I’ve never even imagined that I’d own a boat. If that happens someday, how’s Odyssey, to denote a long and adventurous voyage?
- What useless talent do you have?
I can sleep even if there are four people around waking me. Actually, this is quite a dangerous talent. But, I sleep so only when I know I’m in my comfort zone.
- Have you broken a bone?
Yes, in both legs!
- If you have to change your name, what would you change it to?
I’ll dare not. I love my name. If that’s a compulsion, I’ll choose another name that I had only in my LKG (please don’t ask me what it is).
- Who is your favorite cartoon character?
I’d go with Jerry.
- Are you morning or night person?
I was a morning person, now in a messed up schedule sleeping so late for the past 2 months. I’m trying hard to change it again.
‘Crazy Nerds’ has been nominated for too many awards lately. So, finding it harder to fit all of them in my schedule, I chose to accept only the award nominations and tags that are new to this blog.
However, there have been nominations from a few awesome bloggers. I’d like to extend my heartfelt thanks to each of them for considering this blog for awards.
- daneelyunus– Food Award
- Ranjini Madhavan – Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
- Anish Nair – Sunshine Blogger Award
- Aditi Verma – Kennedy Award of Excellence
- H. R. Phoenix – Penable Award
Thank you all!
I nominate the following blogs for the ‘Outstanding Blogger’ award.
- The Tenth Zodiac
- Creative Envision
- Divyanshu G’s Secret Diary
- A Silver Of Life
- Indian First
- Keep It Alive
- Soul Recitals
To all my nominees, I understand if you are running an award free blog and don’t want to proceed with the nomination for any other reason. If you choose to accept, you may write a response post whenever possible. Kindly ping-back so that I don’t miss your response.
Questions for my Nominees
Expand to read
Here are the 10 new questions for my nominees:
- With whom did/would you share the news of your first promotion?
- Do you believe in paranormal stuff?
- What’s your best experience with a stranger?
- What’s the most memorable gift you’ve been presented with?
- Do you still live in your childhood home?
- What is your highly elated childhood achievement?
- Do you act as a reminder to someone, quite often?
- What do you like the most about the city you’re living in now?
- What was the last book you read?
- Sunrise or Sunset? At a mountain or beach?
My stand on blogger award nominations
Expand to read
I personally feel giving away such online awards to our fellow bloggers leaves a mark of inspiration and joy, in addition to exposing the blog to a whole lot of new readers. It’s a win-win situation for the nominator and nominees as it helps in promotion, as well as reveals a great deal about the blogger as a person to the blogging community.
I don’t prefer receiving an award and let the chain end just with me. So, I’ve nominated a few. However, all bloggers are deserving. So, my list of nominees is conceived open-ended. Anyone coming across this post can feel free to create a ping-back and take up the nomination. Spread joy to your own self and others. 🙂