‘Crazy Nerds’ has been nominated for ‘The Lockdown Tag 2020’ by Simon of Penning Thoughts. Thanks for the nomination, Simon! We are mostly freed at this juncture from lockdown restrictions. But still, after a huge delay, I’m taking this tag forward.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the blogger’s questions.
- Nominate other bloggers.
My answers to the questions from ‘Penning Thoughts’:
- Overall, how are you handling the quarantine?
Reading, learning and movies are what engaged my time.
- Have you violated any of the restrictions? If yes, what rule(s) did you break?
Yes. I left my mask at home once. I managed by tying my hankie around the face and also returned back home in less than 15 minutes.
- What viral recipes have you tried during the lockdown?
Chocolate cake using Oreo biscuits!
- What activities have you missed the most during quarantine?
I visit a temple every week. That’s the most missed activity in the last 6 months. I’ve also missed the vacation to my native place that I annually enjoy due to travel restrictions.
- Do you wear a mask when you leave the house?
I forgot once in the initial times. Other than that, yes! Why would I not wear and play with the safety of everyone?
- Are you an essential worker? If yes, what is your job title?
- How do you exercise during the lockdown?
If I wake early, I cycle. I live in the outskirts of the town, and there’ll be hardly around 10 people on the road early in the mornings. If I don’t wake on time, I just proceed with my simple indoor workouts.
- Have you subscribed to any new subscription services since the lockdown started?
- What did/does your daily schedule look like before the pandemic started?
I was someone who worked from home for a year even before the pandemic started. Exactly when I resigned from my responsibility, there was lockdown imposed. So, I just engaged myself in a few new set of engaging activities. There hasn’t been much changes in my schedule. My me-time and time with family has remained almost consistent before and during the pandemic.
- Do you think that the pandemic is getting better or worse?
Obviously, it is getting worse as the lockdown restrictions have eased.
‘Crazy Nerds’ has been nominated for too many awards lately. So, finding it harder to fit all of them in my schedule, I chose to accept only the award nominations and tags that are new to this blog. I’d like to extend my heartfelt thanks to each blogger who considered this blog for a nomination.
- Offshorewriter – Sunshine Blogger Award
- Fairywitch – Liebster Award
- Ranjini Madhavan – Sunshine Blogger Award
- Astha Srivatsava – Liebster Award
- Theresaly – Liebster Award
- Nawazish – Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
- Simon – Outstanding Blogger Award
- CopyPowerBlog – Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award
- Rishabh Kumar – Sunshine Blogger Award
Thank you all!
I nominate the following blogs for the ‘Lockdown Tag 2020’.
To my nominees, I understand if you are running an award free blog and don’t want to proceed with the nomination for any other reason. To respond, consider the same questions that I’ve answered. If you choose to accept, you may write a response post whenever possible. Kindly ping-back so that I don’t miss your response.
My stand on blogger award nominations
Expand to read
I personally feel giving away such online awards to our fellow bloggers leaves a mark of inspiration and joy, in addition to exposing the blog to a whole lot of new readers. It’s a win-win situation for the nominator and nominees as it helps in promotion, as well as reveals a great deal about the blogger as a person to the blogging community.
I don’t prefer receiving an award and let the chain end just with me. So, I’ve nominated a few. However, all bloggers are deserving. So, my list of nominees is conceived open-ended. Anyone coming across this post can feel free to create a ping-back and take up the nomination. Spread joy to your own self and others. 🙂