‘Crazy Nerds’ has been nominated for ‘Brainstorms Award’ by Dixitmrityunjay. Thanks a lot for the nomination!
Dixitmrityunjay runs the blog “September heart-to-hearts”. He’s an engineer with a deep interest in poetry. He’s into exploring different poetic forms. In addition to this, he also shares his photographs and song lyrics in his blog.
About the award
This award is basically for all those bloggers out there, new or old, who do a lot of work to keep their blogs alive and an interest for other people! 💕
Other than nominations, you can also win this award by introducing your blog in the comment section of the award’s introduction post, tell about your blog’s niche and favourite post.
Expand to read
- Thank the one who nominated you.
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward, and follow BrainStorms if you are willing.
- Display the BrainStorms Award logo.
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on, and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked.
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers.
- Ask them five new questions.
About The Blog:
‘Crazy Nerds’ is a two-author personal blog, started for fun, during college days. We share random stuff including fiction, poems, book reviews, picture tales, motivational stuff, and at times, life experiences. If you’re interested in knowing more, here’s the About section.
My answers to the questions from ‘September heart-to-hearts’:
- What do you think is humankind’s greatest invention?
It’s really difficult to point out to just one as the greatest invention. Going with the basic needs, fabric and transportation are inventions that can’t be ignored. Then, I’ll add elecrticity and internet to the list.
- How do you make yourself sleep when you can’t seem to get to sleep?
I try focusing on my breath, without any other thoughts. When mind is trained to do this boring task, it automatically falls asleep.
- While writing (your first draft of any piece) and reading, what do you prefer: digital medium (writing apps, E-books) OR conventional medium (Pen & Paper, Paperback books)?
When writing, I prefer digital medium. Most of my study notes and content for the blog are digital. That’s because I’m a very slow writer, but have a good typing speed.
As I spend most of my writing time with computers, I prefer paperback books to read.
- What is your favorite genre of music to listen to?
I have no knowledge on music genre, seriously. I listen to songs that have pleasant music or enjoyable lyrics.
- What movie or book or person do you know the most quotes from?
I know many quotes of Maya Angelou and Napolean Hill.
I nominate the following blogs for the ‘Brainstorms’ award.
To all my nominees, I understand if you are running an award free blog and don’t want to proceed with the nomination for any other reason. If you choose to accept, you may write a response post whenever possible. Kindly ping-back so that I don’t miss your response.
Questions for my Nominees
Expand to read
Here are the 5 new questions for my nominees:
- Do you believe in paranormal stuff?
- What’s your best experience with a stranger?
- What’s the most memorable gift you’ve been presented with?
- What was the last book you read?
- Have you ever enjoyed bonfire? If yes, briefly share your experience.
My stand on blogger award nominations
Expand to read
I personally feel giving away such online awards to our fellow bloggers leaves a mark of inspiration and joy, in addition to exposing the blog to a whole lot of new readers. It’s a win-win situation for the nominator and nominees as it helps in promotion, as well as reveals a great deal about the blogger as a person to the blogging community.
I don’t prefer receiving an award and let the chain end just with me. So, I’ve nominated a few. However, all bloggers are deserving. So, my list of nominees is conceived open-ended. Anyone coming across this post can feel free to create a ping-back and take up the nomination. Spread joy to your own self and others. 🙂