I’ve already expressed too many details of myself in the last two tags, and here’s another challenge posed to know more about me.
Expand to read
- Title the blog post as “Wanna know you better!!” (try to make your post pictorial as this will make it look interesting).
- Mention Riya’s blog and the one who nominated you.
- Copy all the questions and answer them one by one.
- You may create your own questions for your targets (it will be fun).
- Pass the game as a challenge to any of your favorite bloggers and mention them in your post.
Answers to the questions posed:
- Have you ever been foolhardy? When? Why? Describe briefly.
I don’t think I’ve been foolishly bold to take up any risk. I usually reason before taking risks, unless it’s an emergency.
- How do you prefer the curtains, drawn or pulled apart?
This depends on the hour of the day. In my room, I keep them pulled apart in the morning to get some light, and leave them drawn from forenoon to evening leaving my room shady, and open them wide again until I sleep. It’s good to be in the dark, at times.
- What kind of a “dream home” do you dream about?
I guess I’m already living in my dream home. I love the place. If at all I need an addition, I’d make some arrangements for a mini library.
- If you had the power to transfigure into an animal/bird/insect as per your will what would you’ve chosen? Why? (Only one allowed!)
Yeah, I hate its existence. But still, if given a chance, I’d like to have a peek into their lives and have a look at the world from their perspective, without getting in the sight of humans!
- If I offer you Watermelon or a Chocolate ice-cream during summer what will you choose? Why?
I’ll go with any flavour of icecream, but chocolate. Also, watermelon is one of my favourite summer fruits.
- In your home what’s your favorite inanimate object and tell me the reason behind that?
I love my mango tree. Selfish reasons! It gives me tasty mangoes without fail every year, and also a good spot to rest when the heat is immense.
- If you had got an opportunity to make somebody else’s blog (except mine) yours, which blog would you’ve swapped with? (Take it as a compulsion. I know we all love our own creations and couldn’t dream of exchange! I just want to know your favorite blog.)
- Which is/was your favorite swing in the park?
The swing at my school’s children’s park has been my favourite, then and now. My friends and I don’t miss a chance to play in it, whenever we visit our school.
- Anything you would like to suggest to me to become better? (You can’t answer Nothing)
I’ve a suggestion for Era. I appreciate the efforts you put into colouring your fonts in certain posts. But, most of the times, the coloured text doesn’t go well with your blog’s dark background. I often check the articles from my desktop and I’ve faced this difficulty.
I hope you take this suggestion on friendly terms, Era!
- How do you feel about God? (I know you can write a novel on this but just tell me in less than 100 words)
That’s simple. I believe in God. The power isn’t certainly a wish-granter but it’s something good to cling on to with some faith during happy and tough times.
I nominate the following blogs to take forward this joyful experience.
Questions for my nominees
Expand to read
- If you are too hungry and too sleepy, would you choose sleep or food first?
- How much time do you spend on social media in a day, including WordPress?
- What’s the favorite TV show you’ve watched as a kid?
- What’s an interesting blog title you’ve come across? (not the content, just the title.)
- What’s your relationship with rain?
- What’s that you overheard someone speak about you?
- Have you been on crossroads to choose one of two professions? Have you felt sad about losing the other, after the decision?
- Is there something ironic about your thoughts and actions? If yes, share it here.
- What’s the worst possible fear you have? (experienced / imaginary)
- How many languages do you know? What are they?