This is the 4th ‘Awesome Blogger Award’ nomination to ‘Crazy Nerds’. It’s a great pleasure! Thank you, Nabeela, for the nomination.
Nabeela runs a blog in which she shares her personal experiences, aspirations, and observations on worldly events. Check her out if you haven’t come across her blog before. She’s a calm soul with amazing voice, which I recently heard on her new YouTube channel.
Rules and history of this award can be found here.
An update on awards
‘Crazy Nerds’ has been nominated for too many awards lately. I find it harder to fit them in my schedule and write responses. So, I’ve come up with a decision to accept only the award nominations and tags that are new to this blog. This is the last response post I’m taking up for an award already received.
I appreciate all the love and recognition you show towards ‘Crazy Nerds’! However, I also hope you understand my stand.
My answers to the questions from ‘Stay at Home Mom’:
- One habit that you hate the most in you?
- What is the one thing that you feel annoying in another person?
When one repeats saying the same stuff again and again, I get annoyed and lose my temper.
- How do you like to celebrate your next birthday?
I usually don’t plan my birthdays so ahead. I just want it to be peaceful. This year, I’d be more than happy if I can go out on the day without a mask to get my favourite cake!
- What is the most important quality a person needs, to become your friend?
I’ll listen to my friend’s rants too, obviously.
- What information you would like to give the next generation from your experience?
Respect the choices and voices of any woman with aspirations!
- The best memory you want to share?
I’ve already shared it here on the blog. My birthday celebration in the final year at school is one of my best memories.
- What do you like to say to your haters?
It’s your choice to hate me. You can drain your energy as much as you want in hating me, and I don’t care!
- One of your posts that makes you happy whenever you read it?
- Describe your Blogging journey in one word.
- One message that you want to convey to other bloggers?
Post your ideas as soon as possible. There are multitude of like-minded people in this community, and yours may appear to be a duplicate when the context repeats.
Questions for my Nominees
Here are the 10 new questions for my nominees:
- With whom did/would you share the news of your first promotion?
- Do you believe in paranormal stuff?
- What’s your best experience with a stranger?
- What’s the most memorable gift you’ve been presented with?
- Do you still live in your childhood home?
- What is your highly elated childhood achievement?
- Do you act as a reminder to someone, quite often?
- What do you like the most about the city you’re living in now?
- What was the last book you read?
- Sunrise or Sunset? At a mountain or beach?
I nominate the following blogs for the ‘Awesome Blogger’ award.
My stand on blogger award nominations
Expand to read
I personally feel giving away such online awards to our fellow bloggers leaves a mark of inspiration and joy, in addition to exposing the blog to a whole lot of new readers. It’s a win-win situation for the nominator and nominees as it helps in promotion, as well as reveals a great deal about the blogger as a person to the blogging community.
I don’t prefer receiving an award and let the chain end just with me. So, I’ve nominated a few. However, all bloggers are deserving. So, my list of nominees is conceived open-ended. Anyone coming across this post can feel free to create a ping-back and take up the nomination. Spread joy to your own self and others. 🙂