I understand that I’m flooding the blog by publishing the award posts, all at once. Please bear with me, for that!
‘Crazy Nerds’ has been nominated by Rishabh for the Sunshine Blogger Award. This is the 2nd award of its type. It feels good to get more sunshine during these difficult times. Thank you, Rishabh, for the nomination.
Rishab has a fantastic refreshing blog filled with poetry! Do check it out to experience a poetic journey, inspired from the littlest of things in life.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positiveness and creativity in the blogging community. The rules are:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new questions and notify them about the nomination.
My answers to the questions from ‘My Joo Press‘:
- What is the motive of your blogging?
Blogging is one of my hobbies. I construe this as a healthy platform to connect socially, and get to know experiences and creativity of variety of people. With Crazy Nerds, I try to spread as much smile and confidence as possible.
- What will you do when you get frustrated?
I zip my mouth first. Then, play some music and sleep.
- Do you know to play guitar?
I haven’t even tried.
- Have you ever thought you have done everything in life and you have nothing to do anymore?
I always have a growing to-do list.
- If you could get a paid three day break from hustle and bustle of life, where would you spend your vacation?
I’d prefer a solo-trip. It’d be fun if the location is also random, i.e., planned at the last moment.
- What “old person” thing do you do?
I’m quite devotional, comparing the people of my age.
- What’s the funniest joke you know by heart?
Jokes and sarcasms are for the moment. I retain the pleasure, but do not know any by-heart.
- Whom do you miss right now?
I’m happy that my life is contented!
- What’s one thing you love about yourself?
No bias! I love the whole of me! ❤️
- What movie can you watch over and over and not get tired of?
I’d stick with Harry Potter!
But, there are actually quite a lot. I can watch the whole movie repeatedly, just for a scene.
Questions for my Nominees
Here are the 11 questions for my nominees:
- What would you take along, if you are to move abroad for a year or two?
(Not the passport or any other essentials)
- What’s your spirit animal?
- Which movie have you felt as the most practical, among that you’ve seen?
- Who’s your biggest inspiration?
- What’s your most preferred beverage?
- What do you think is the must read post on your blog? Share it with a link.
- What makes you get out of bed every morning?
(something other than light, please!)
- Share a life lesson you’ve learnt the toughest way.
- Do you have any interesting story behind your scars?
- If given a chance to choose an outfit from any of the previous time-periods, which one would you select? Share a picture of the outfit.
- Is there any food you’ve hated, not for its taste, but having eaten it so often?
I nominate the following blogs to receive the Sunshine Blogger Award.
I personally feel giving away such online awards to our fellow bloggers leaves a mark of inspiration and joy, in addition to exposing the blog to a whole lot of new readers. It’s a win-win situation for the nominator and nominees as it helps in promotion, as well as reveals a great deal about the blogger as a person to the blogging community.
I don’t prefer receiving an award and let the chain end just with me. So, I’ve nominated a few. However, all bloggers are deserving. So, my list of nominees is conceived open-ended. Anyone coming across this post can feel free to create a pingback and take up the nomination. Spread joy to your own self and others 🙂