This is the 3rd ‘Awesome Blogger Award’ received by ‘Crazy Nerds’ in a row, within a week. It’s a great pleasure! Thank you, Era, for the nomination.
Era runs a multi-niche blog to motivate people through her words. Her poetry establishes her profession as a doctor. She vividly explains the intricacies and emotions in and around hospitals, in many of her posts. Check her out to get some positivity!
About Awesome Blogger Award
The award was created by Maggie @Dreaming of Guatemala. The hyperlink doesn’t work anymore; I received this information from another blog by Googling.
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
‘Awesome Blogger’ Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them 10 new questions to answer.
My answers to the questions from ‘The Hidden Soul’:
- What are the challenge before you started blogging?
Choosing a theme for the blog was quite challenging; also, interesting.
- What kind of motive your blog has now?
Spreading smiles and confidence as much as possible, is the motive of Crazy Nerds. I also construe blogging as a healthy means to connect socially, and get to know experiences and creativity of variety of people.
- Any tips for us, your fellow bloggers?
If you get an idea, publish it as soon as possible. I’ve experienced quite a lot of times, the idea in my drafts getting published by a fellow blogger. As a result, I either push that post to a prolonged future or abandon it totally.
- What’s something that you want to learn?
I have a lot in the list. On the top, maybe, I should learn how to swim.
- What kind of books, or blogs you read?
I’d go with books. I prefer Tamil novels, mostly historical. I also read magazines regularly to keep me updated.
- Any mistake that you remember from your past?
Yeah, I do remember a few, but choose not to share. Anyway, they’ve been good learning experiences.
- How does it feel when you get likes or comments from bloggers?
I feel happy that people are recognizing my work, in one form or the other. It’s not just with likes or comments. I’ll be more than happy even if you just read my write-ups. (:
- If you had a chance to do something that does not bound you at all, what would you like to do?
This is quite tricky. I’d choose fun over wisdom here. Maybe, I’ll pull the legs of my friends for a trouble I create.
- Some of your favorite persons from real or virtual life?
Family and friends come first. There are teachers who have been well-wishers in my life. I’m also glad to have virtual friends on the blog, who are engaging and supporting my blogging journey. Thanks to all! You people have a soft spot in me.
- Any memorable event in your life?
Memories are unbound! There are multitude. Picking out one is hard, and so, I’ll stick with something that has already been shared – an entrepreneurship effort in grade 11. The details are here in an older post!
Questions for my Nominees
Here are the 10 new questions for my nominees:
- With whom did/would you share the news of your first promotion?
- Do you believe in paranormal stuff?
- What’s your best experience with a stranger?
- What’s the most memorable gift you’ve been presented with?
- Do you still live in your childhood home?
- What is your highly elated childhood achievement?
- Do you act as a reminder to someone, quite often?
- What do you like the most about the city you’re living in now?
- What was the last book you read?
- Sunrise or Sunset? At a mountain or beach?
I nominate the following blogs for the ‘Awesome Blogger’ award.
I personally feel giving away such online awards to our fellow bloggers leaves a mark of inspiration and joy, in addition to exposing the blog to a whole lot of new readers. It’s a win-win situation for the nominator and nominees as it helps in promotion, as well as reveals a great deal about the blogger as a person to the blogging community.
I don’t prefer receiving an award and let the chain end just with me. So, I’ve nominated a few. However, all bloggers are deserving. So, my list of nominees is conceived open-ended. Anyone coming across this post can feel free to create a pingback and take up the nomination. Spread joy to your own self and others 🙂