This is in response to ‘The Saturday Six Word Story Prompt’ by Shweta of ‘My Random Ramblings’.
The prompt for this week is ‘Dreams’, and here is my take on it. I’ve interpreted dreams as aspirations. This time, it’s not a single six-word-story. My brain was flooded with six word sentences, and so, I share them all.
——– DREAMS ——–
- Dreams don’t let my eyes shut!
- Planned to sleep; woken by dreams.
- Light has dawned, sleep has not!
- Reality dawned and her dreams shattered.
- Ploy succeeded beyond her wildest dreams!
- Is there a definition for dream?
- Climbing an invisible ladder with hope!
- Time to wake; yet to sleep.
- Eyes shut; Aspect dawns; Work resumed!