‘Crazy Nerds’ has received 3 award nominations in the past 3 days. It’s an honor. Interestingly two of them are ‘Awesome Blogger Awards’!
Daneel runs an informative blog discussing various topics including health, science, technology, and many more. You’ll certainly catch up something new on visiting his blog.
Introseeker is a guy who writes on life experiences and interprets perceptions on the world in a healthy way. It is a new blog that needs to flourish more and more for its hopeful content. Do check it out here.
About Awesome Blogger Award
The award was created by Maggie @Dreaming of Guatemala. The hyperlink doesn’t work anymore; I received this information from another blog by Googling.
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
‘Awesome Blogger’ Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them 10 new questions to answer.
My answers to the questions from ‘Daneelyunus’:
- Favorite place to visit?
- Describe life in three words.
Ups and downs!
- Describe love in three words.
Friends and family!
- Choose one – Loyalty, Sympathy, Superiority or Equality, and explain why.
I choose ‘Equality’. It’s something that can reduce complexity in everyday life and even in our society.
- If someone is showing ego, then what will you do?
Possibly avoid; If it isn’t possible to avoid the person completely, I’ll maintain a low-key.
- Few words for art? Because art is my passion, I am always excited to know about that.
Art, in any form, is an expression of the innermost feelings – fear, solutions, love, admiration or anything – of the artist in his/her own language.
- Do you have any dream destination in life?
Yes, I do (:
- Favorite quote?
Not to repeat the same quote, I’ve chosen a new favourite.
“We’ve begun to raise daughters more like sons… but few have the courage to raise our sons more like our daughters.”
― Gloria Steinem
- Favorite flower? Also, tell the characteristics.
Roses; You see, there’s no rose without thorn!
- Favorite color? Also, tell the characteristics.
I can go on listing out its characteristics. To ease the process, follow this link.
My answers to the questions from ‘Introseeker’:
- When and why did you start writing?
For those who are new to this blog, ‘Crazy Nerds’ is a two-author blog, started to explore the world of blogging back in college.
- What is the first thing you’ll be doing when the lock down is over?
Visiting a friend, who’s a new mommy!
- Which is the best place to eat pizza or pasta in your locality? (Psst..this is me secretly adding places which I need to visit).
Sorry to disappoint you! I’m no fan of pizza nor pasta.
- Which song are you currently listening on loop?
‘En Iniya Thanimaiye’ – The song has the perfect lyrics to describe loneliness, to be precise, the celebration of loneliness and not its gloomy phase. It was a track released for singles on Feb 14. To listen or have a look, follow the link.
- Which is your best school time memory?
My birthday celebration in grade 12 is the best school time memory. It is the biggest surprise moment so far in my life. Thanks to the whole batch!!
- What is the secret tool you use for such amazing blogging other than WordPress? (Yes, spill all your secrets. *Evil Laughter*)
Not a secret though! I use two apps to assist my blogging activities – ‘Trello’ to put in my thoughts and incomplete ideas, and ‘Canva’ to design featured images.
- Which is the best television series you have ever watched?
- Who was your first fictional crush?
Tom Sawyer – That’s a memory from very old days.
- What is the one thing you do to calm your mind?
It depends on the time. If it’s the evening, I set out to watch the sky. If not, it’s music and sleep.
- What is one thing you definitely want to try before you fall into the eternal sleep? (And yes, I don’t want to use the “D” word).
There’s nothing pending of anything I’ve wanted to try. Whether a flop or success, things have been done so far. However, there’s a plan to build a home library. I know this doesn’t count into try-list; sadly, I couldn’t recall any other.
Questions for my Nominees
Here are the 10 new questions for my nominees:
- Do you believe in spirituality?
- Are you into gardening?
- Share the picture of any DIY project you’ve done, if any.
- Share the best-loved post from your blog, with link.
- Is there any other art form you’re familiar with, other than blogging? If yes, what is it?
- Which is the most used application in your phone?
- What’s the longest time you’ve slept so far, at a stretch?
- Do you prefer reading short or long blog posts?
- Do you volunteer? Online or offline?
- Was there a turning point in your life?
I nominate the following blogs for the ‘Awesome Blogger’ award.
I personally feel giving away such online awards to our fellow bloggers leaves a mark of inspiration and joy, in addition to exposing the blog to a whole lot of new readers. It’s a win-win situation for the nominator and nominees as it helps in promotion, as well as reveals a great deal about the blogger as a person to the blogging community.
I don’t prefer receiving an award and let the chain end just with me. So, I’ve nominated a few. However, all bloggers are deserving. So, my list of nominees is conceived open-ended. Anyone coming across this post can feel free to create a pingback and take up the nomination. Spread joy to your own self and others 🙂