I’m glad to inform you about my 1st nomination for ‘The Real Neat Blog Award’. Thank you Shreya, for adding upon to my memories and for having considered my blog worthy for nomination.
To the readers here, Wild Scared Crazy is a mind-blowing poetic blog you shouldn’t miss out. Do have a look!
About Real Neat Blog Award
The Real Neat Blog Award was started initially in 2014 by Dear Kitty to give bloggers more recognition, and is trotting the globe since then.
‘Real Neat Blog’ Award Rules
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.).
My answers to the questions from ‘Wild Scared Crazy’:
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
- What is your favourite sport?
I’m not into sports, but I enjoy playing chess.
- What has been a special moment for you so far in 2020?
I’ve been picking up enjoyable moments most of the days this year, and maintaining a gratitude journal. So, there are loads of special moments. I can’t get too specific.
- What is your favourite quote?
I’m a firm believer of ‘whatever happens, life has to go on’. So, the following has been my favourite quote for sometime now.
“Life is like a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving”.
– Albert Einstein
- What was your favourite class when still at school?
Maths and Tamil.
- Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
No regrets and No rush! When the time is right, things happen.
- What musical instrument have you tried to play?
I haven’t tried any (:
Questions for my Nominees
Here are the 7 questions for my nominees:
- What’s something that you can’t tell no to?
- What is a habit that you’re proud to possess?
- How many minutes old are you?
- Share the best-loved post from your blog, with link.
- What has been your enjoyable pastime during lock-down?
- When did you experience the biggest surprise of your life?
- Do you own a pet? If so, share its name.
I nominate the following blogs for the Real Neat Blog Award.
I personally feel giving away such online awards to our fellow bloggers leaves a mark of inspiration and joy, in addition to exposing the blog to a whole lot of new readers. It’s a win-win situation for the nominator and nominees as it helps in promotion, as well as reveals a great deal about the blogger as a person to the blogging community.
I don’t prefer receiving an award and let the chain end just with me. So, I’ve nominated a few. However, most bloggers are deserving. So, my list of nominees is conceived open-ended. Anyone coming across this post can feel free to create a pingback and take up the nomination. Spread joy to your own self and others 🙂